*This is a remote, work from home position*
The Paid Social Media Coordinator is a key new role we are adding to the team to help enhance, grow, and innovate an ever growing channel for EdKent Media and the media world as a whole. Skills and Experience: You'll bring at least 1 year of experience in developing strategies and executing paid social media campaigns. In your career, you have assisted in developing digital strategies for Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Pinterest, Youtibe and Twitter. Ideally, you will have worked on campaigns for the US market and it would be an asset if you have supported clients in pharma or healthcare. You have the creativity and drive to reach for big ideas and the stamina to sweat the details. When you come in to meet with the team, we want to hear about your experience developing digital strategy plans for paid social that drive results.
- 2+ years of online advertising experience
- Have a background working in the paid social space (Facebook Ads Manager, GDN, YouTube, LinkedIn, lnstagram, Youtube etc)
- Have an operational understanding of critical campaign components such as: Brand Safety Guidelines, Ad Viewability, and filtering for Suspicious and/or fraudulent media activity
- Be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple client campaigns and daily tasks, and be able to work effectively under pressure
- Have the ability to act as a proactive part of the media team and to act as a self-starter in an environment that encourages creativity, enthusiasm and organization
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and intermediate knowledge of Word and PowerPoint - Analytical, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to operate under minimum supervision in a growth company - Eager to master new software platforms - Strong initiative with emphasis on problem resolutions
- Adaptable and flexible to work in a fast paced environment of continuous change
- Degree or diploma in business administration, marketing accounting or similar
Who we are:
At EdKent Media, we pride ourselves in making businesses stand out in a big way.
Digital marketing is second nature to us. Our team works collaboratively to design effective solutions for clients across a spectrum of services, such as SEO, SEM, and SMM, reputation management and brand creation.
We think creatively and practice innovation even in the simplest tasks, everyday. We work with homegrown businesses to national enterprises to help improve their ROI through strategic marketing.
Most importantly, as we work on achieving our greatest potential as a team, we don’t forget to have fun and pat each other’s backs. We co-create a diverse and friendly learning environment that drives personal as well as professional growth.
If you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment, then this position is for you!
CORE VALUES of EdKent Media:
*Candidates will be required to complete testing to verify competency
EdKent Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EdKent Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need!
Contract length: 4 weeks
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15,000.00-$20,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- Google Analytics : 2 years (Required)
- Strategy Creation: 2 years (Required)
- Paid Social Media : 2 years (Required)
- Graphic Design : 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)