MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a RF Engineer to join our team in Mississauga, ON.
- Work closely with local project delivery team
- Design new sites using simulated coverage analysis based on radio propagation software
- Evaluate and select new site candidates
- Design antenna configuration for new sites (antenna selection, elevation, orientation, and tilt)
- Design solutions to manage capacity growth
- Configure datafill & integrate new sites into the existing network
- Ensure integration within Bell KPI requirements
- Produce required technical documentation
- Identify and make recommendations on productivity improvement opportunities within Wireless Engineering and Operations in accordance with LEAN management principles.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering preferably specializing in Telecommunications with 3-5 years minimum directly related RAN experience.
- Experience with Huawei and Nokia RAN products
- Experience with coverage prediction tools, Mentum Planet, MapInfo and Actixone
- Familiar with the usual office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Innovative and open minded to new techniques and technologies.
- Capacity and confidence to make decisions and assume responsibility over projects.
- Attitude focused on team success and improving the customer experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.