Enrich lives today!
Do you want to work with a company where you can grow and develop into a passionate professional, leading the health and fitness industry with excellence?
Do you want to enrich people’s lives by inspiring a healthy and active lifestyle?
Do you want to be surrounded by a team that values professionalism, fulfillment and service excellence?
If this sounds exciting, then consider being a Personal Trainer with Bankers Hall Club.
International Fitness Holdings operates 23 clubs in Alberta and has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed companies, one of Achievers Top 50 most engaged workplaces and holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
315, 8 Avenue SW
Why choose us?
- World-class training and development to get you started on your new career.
- Complimentary CEC courses to retain your certification.
- Intrapreneurial! Enjoy all of the benefits of being an entrepreneur by designing and launching your own with the safe guards of being an employee.
- Our sales and marketing program will generate your initial client base that you will then grow and expand on.
- We have hundreds of thousands of members checking into our clubs each month. Many of those could be your future clients.
- Comprehensive benefits plan available for you and your family including an employee and family assistance program (EFAP) and a free gym membership for you and a friend or family member.
- Industry leading compensation potential.
- Awards and top performer incentives.
- Grow and develop. Present at conferences, specialize in sport performance, life coaching, nutrition, online PT or get promoted to management. We can help you get there!
A day in the life of a Personal Trainer:
- As a new trainer, you’ll spend your day interacting with members on the gym floor and following up via email and phone. Once you have your client base built, you will spend less time prospecting and more time focusing on referrals and renewals.
- If you are not on the floor interacting with members, you will be in a fitness consultation showcasing the value of working with a personal trainer to our members.
- Once you are in a PT session, you will be providing a dynamic, fun, functional workout.
- Build your schedule to develop small groups to accommodate and help more members.
- Attending a CEC course once a quarter.
- Attending a monthly team meeting.
- Attending a monthly goal setting meeting and weekly group meeting with your colleagues.
- If you are so inclined, teaching a Group Fitness class or presenting a CEC course.
We are looking for committed, driven people who love to help people. Your personality will shine on the floor and people will naturally gravitate to you. You must hold a valid, current Personal Training certification.
Job Type: Full-time
- Personal Training Cert/Diploma or Bachelor of Kinesiology (Preferred)