Lethbridge Mitsubishi hasn't slowed down from a weakened economy, in fact we need more people. If you are looking to take a large step forward in your career, our organization has the opportunity for you! As a member of a large dealer group, we have access to a multitude of financial lenders, a large inventory and support staff.
We are currently seeking an individual who is a 'go getter', self motivated, strong in sales and detail oriented to run our business office!
We have an exciting pay plan to reward you for both working deals and signing our customers.
We are searching for someone who:
- Has minimum 2 years experience in the Business office
- Has strong attention to detail
- Works well in a high paced setting
- Has auto retail experience
- Has a positive attitude that works well in a group setting, but can also work individually on tasks set by their supervisor.
You will be responsible for:
- Working credit files turned over by the sales team
- Calling banks and maximizing the offering approved by the financial institution
- Signing customers to bank documents
- Funding contracts
- Collecting stipulations required by the bank
- Administrative duties required by the dealership to keep the daily operations running smoothly
If you think you are qualified for the position, ready to work hard and excited for the rewarding pay cheque, please reply with a resume and the best way for us to reach you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Finance: 2 years (Preferred)