At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Our expectations :
Ensure an optimal inventory for the centrally-stocked big box stores.
Your role :
The qualifications we are looking for :
- Ensure optimal stock replenishing according to store needs by analysing, correcting and perform work on the E3 software, including preparation and analysis of base parameters;
- Analyze, review and encode all promotional orders;
- Carry out and follow-up promotional orders directly with suppliers while making sure that all commercial conditions stated on the purchase order are respected;
- Ensure product resupply according to each store’s receiving, storing and rotation capacities;
- Inform customers of supplier delays and inform merchandiser when an intervention is needed;
- Respect in-stock objectives, inventory budgets and in-store rotation of all products under his responsibility;
- Evaluate supplier service level and delivery delay for stores and inform merchandiser when an intervention is necessary;
- Carry out any other relevant task.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada :
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to balance multiple priorities effectively
- Effectively work with multiple business partners
- Comfortably operate computers, spreadsheet software and inventory tracking software
- Able to anticipate sales trends and prepare accordingly
- Strong decision making ability
- Comfortable with mathematics
- Experience in an ordering or inventory control role is a great asset
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.