How to apply
If you are interested in a position that will be a contributing part of something very new and exciting, please directly apply on our career page (https://silverhillsbakery.ca/careers/).
Silver Hills started in 1989 with a mission to Empower, Educate, and Inspire People to Live Healthier Lives. We believe investing in your health is the greatest gift you can give someone because when you are healthy, you will have more to share.
Joining our family means being part of a quickly growing community that is truly committed to delivering healthy, great tasting products that are made with care. The Silver Hills team gives you the opportunity to grow and contribute to a healthy and sustainable vision. If you are excited by the idea of sharing your passion for healthy and delicious food with like-minded individuals and bringing great tasting products to consumers across North America and beyond, we want to hear from you!
Silver Hills, manufacturer and marketer of Silver Hills Sprouted Bakery, Little Northern Bakehouse, and One Degree Organic Foods is looking for a Content & Copy Lead to join the team.
Who are we looking for...
We are looking for a Content & Copy Lead to join our Marketing team! Our Content & Copy Lead is responsible for supporting multi-channel content strategies for all our brands.
In this role, you will get a chance to work with the Senior Management team, creative staff, as well as external design and marketing partners. The primary challenge in this role is to develop strategic programing and content to build consumer awareness and consideration across multiple brands at Silver Hills. You will get the opportunity to help us strengthen and grow our brand!
Here is who you are…
Drive & Motivation
- You have a passion for digital marketing and creating great content to support omnichannel thinking
- You have a pro-active and collaborative approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
- You are passionate about healthy living and values which align with Silver Hills
- You want to join a progressive family-owned company on a mission to build healthier communities
Character & Abilities
- You are an excellent communicator who can easily work independently or collaboratively in a team
- You are an achiever who drives for results, accuracy, and excellence
- You are fluent in developing concepts and content for all digital channel types
- You are able to write in different styles and strategically convey messages across all channels
Knowledge & Skills
- You have excellent content development skills with a knack for spotting and interpreting trends
- You have strong computer skills including MS Office
- You are familiar with AP and Chicago styles
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in food-and health-focused marketing communications or consumer media.
- You have experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and Social Media outlets
- You have a proven track record of consumer engagement through brand communications and/or earned media
Things you will do…
- Drive the development and execution of consumer engagement campaigns through owned digital channels
- Conceptualize ideas that are fresh and work collaboratively to bring these to life
- Inform and inspire colleagues and client teams on the power of digital writing to create excellent brand experiences for audiences and users
- Produce e-newsletters and create scripts for documentaries and videos for all our brands
- Write copy for websites, social media, packaging materials, blogger/influencer or PR campaigns and more
- Support with employer branding articles, internal memos, press releases, and ghostwriting letters
- Understand trends, relevant brands, and behavior to help define the best content approach
- Must be able to work outside of Canada with appropriate travel documents
- Willing to travel when required including overseas for extended periods including weekends
Why join us?
- We offer our team members many benefits to help them achieve their goals and support our company culture:
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
- Profit Sharing and RRSP Matching
- Free delicious and healthy bread
- Fresh organic fruit delivered weekly
- Fitness incentive fund to help you thrive
- Friendly and supportive work environment and an ambitious team
- Discounts at our retail store with a great selection of healthy organic products
- Company social events focused around health, great tasting food and getting together as a team
How to apply
If you are interested in a position that will be a contributing part of something very new and exciting, please directly apply on our career page (https://silverhillsbakery.ca/careers/). This role will close June 16, 2019.Want to learn more about our mission and products? Please check us out on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Silver Hills is an inclusive employer and a firm believer of equal opportunity! We will make sure to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. Therefore, we encourage all qualifying candidates to apply, and we look forward to reviewing your application!
Job Type: Full-time