Top Lift Enterprises is a leader in heavy equipment sales and distribution in Canada, and have been for more than 26 years. Beginning as a service provider with a focus on intermodal container handling equipment, the company has expanded to offer a wide-ranging choice of new and pre-owned heavy equipment for sale and rental, and services a diverse range of customers in several major industries.
Due to growth we have an immediate need for a Billing Clerk (part-time) for our operations in Vaughan, ON.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
· Data entry of invoices from the customer.
· Responding to incoming customer inquiries and resolving issues that arise; utilizing internal management systems to log issues.
· Answering billing related questions, resolve billing issues; directing customers to appropriate avenues where required.
· Updating account information as required and following-up to ensure any issues have been resolved.
· Meeting pre-determined standards for productivity and quality.
· Other duties as required.
· Minimum High School Diploma; post-secondary education in a related field would be considered an asset.
· Previous experience working in a high volume environment would be considered an asset.
· Superior customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent computer skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· $18 - $20 per hour dependent experience.
· Potential to lead to full-time depending on business.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- high volume billing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)