TDG is a global industry leader in building complete lighting systems for locomotive and rail passenger vehicles, inside and out. This includes light rail, heavy rail, rapid transit, and commuter rail. TDG specializes in LED & OLED innovations, continually introducing new technology which then becomes the industry norm. We carry a full line of LED, fluorescent and halogen lighting.
As a design to build company we have the flexibility to design global lighting solutions which can be created to meet and exceed several global lighting standards.
Why work for us:
TDG stands out in engineering, designing, and building all products internally and on-site — from LED light engines or headlights, through to final assembly of the complete fixture. TDG’s continual improvement and development of lighting and energy storage technology raises the bar on expertise, flexibility, and product availability. This allows us to provide complete lighting solutions which meet the performance targets required by our global customers.
- Must be able to read an assembly drawing and written instructions.
- Priority will be given to those candidates who have experience in working with small hand tools and assembling products.
- Must have potential to advance and be willing to work extra hours as required by supervisor.
- Basic computer skills and experience in assembling of lighting products would be an asset.
- Must be able to lift 25 kg
- Must participate and effectively communicate with team members
Job Type: Full-time