Draganfly Inc. (the “Company”) has been a recognized technology leader within the commercial UAV space for over two decades. We helped establish the commercial market & adoption of multi-rotor helicopters for public safety, agriculture, aerial imaging, & more. As a leader who helped shape the industry, Draganfly’s focus is on the sale of drone products and services, contract engineering & custom integration product development, and health monitoring products and services.
About the Role:
We are looking for a detail-oriented Intermediate Accountant who can thrive in a busy work environment with several competing priorities and working with various departments throughout the organization. You will be responsible for credit claims, AP/AR and completing monthly reconciliations. You are exceptionally organized, keeping the big picture in mind even when working on the nitty-gritty.
- Analyze financial information and prepare reconciliations.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, posting journal entries, and tally and file invoices.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Assist in the preparation of income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
But Who Are You Really?
- Intelligence- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Communication- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email
- Attention to detail- Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related (essential).
- 2 year of accounting work experience (essential).
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with multiple Accounting software packages considered an asset.
Some Perks You Can Expect:
· Competitive Salary.
· Health Benefits.
· Equity Compensation.
· Mentoring and support.
Please note the suggested salary on indeed doesn’t reflect our actual range
Job Type: Full-time