Deli Clerk-Full and Part Time Positions Available at both our Mississauga and Vaughan locations
Highland Farms is a family owned supermarket chain operating around the GTA. Since we first opened our doors in 1963, our family has proudly offered an extensive selection of fresh quality food products and a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service. Every shopping trip is a flavor adventure for our customers and our deli and meat counters are legendary.
If you are passionate about food, have strong customer service skills, and want to make a fresh start, then join the Highland Farms family. You’ll enjoy working in our clean and bright stores. We provide a friendly work environment, competitive wages, health care benefits for full time employees, on the job training and opportunity for advancement.
- Greet customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Serve customers, weighs, wraps and affixes price labels to products.
- Advise customers regarding the content and types of products available.
- Replenish supplies and rotate products in the display counter.
- Replenish stock on the floor displays.
- Clean floors, counters, work tables, trays and equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Good communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
- Customer Service oriented and able to make good decisions.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and have attention to detail.
- Experience working with deli meats and cheeses considered an asset.
- Experience working in a grocery store an asset.
- Need to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Highland Farm’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Deli: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)