Innovative Food Brands Ltd. (IFB) is an independently owned company that currently oversees management and franchising of Teriyaki Experience and The Chopped Leaf. Our purpose is to create and provide an enjoyable food experience, incorporating our WOW philosophy and Core Values.
Currently we are looking for a new National Operations Manager to join our growing team! Reporting to the VP, Marketing & Operations, the National Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day leadership and coaching of the corporate Operations team and franchisees in order to achieve short and long-term company and Operations objectives.
The role will provide counsel and assistance to the franchisees to positively impact and improve sales, profits, and operating standards, while providing exceptional customer experiences. This role will also provide Operations and Training support to other functions within the IFB organization as required. Additional various duties include:
· Effectively execute and implement IFB’s Operations Business Plan developing and creating the long-term strategy for the Operations function.
· Develop, execute and maintain of all IFB’s training system tools and all materials.
- Foster relationships with franchise partners, restaurant team members and customers.
- Monitor and enforce consistent execution and delivery of IFB’s company strategies to ensure food safety, quality, service, cleanliness, repair and maintenance, menu compliance, and trademark protection.
- Provide new store opening support.
- When necessary, create and implement operations business plans (i.e., P&L) with franchisees; ensuring plans include specific goals and objectives in support of IFB’s Operations Business Plan and include simple tracking measures to continuously monitor progress.
- Partner with Development team to help position new and existing franchisees to establish and execute effective development, reinvestment, and renewal strategies.
· Partner with Marketing team to assist with research, create and develop products/menus for LTO’s, and menu improvements/expansions as required.
- Operate within and uphold IFB’s programs and policies.
The successful application will demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Post-secondary education in related field
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the food industry in an operations capacity, preferably in a franchised business model within the QSR category
· Experience managing a team
· Ability to travel within Canada and internationally (approx. 25% of the time)
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Customer focused attitude
· Demonstrated ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships
· Assertive, well organized, highly motivated self-starter; able to work independently and meet deadlines
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send us your resume. Our practice is to administer our employment procedures without discrimination; as such we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,839.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Work from home
We follow guidelines set by Halton Public Health.