Sloan International Academy is looking for an upbeat, dynamic individual to join our teaching team. Candidates must possess a strong passion for help students to succeed and must be comfortable teaching students for Grade 5 to Grade 12.
Start Date: Immediate
- Delivering course curriculum in the classroom and/or online for a small class size maximum of 10 students besides one on one tutoring
- Creating teaching materials and lesson plan base on the Ontario Curriculums
- Revising and proofreading students’ assignment and providing feedback for students’ learning outcomes
- Prioritize student needs so that each student may reach their fullest potential
- Create strategies to engage and nurture student learning and student relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related major
- Proficient in one of the elementary and secondary school (G5- G12) subjects: Math/ Science/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Computer, etc.
- Experience in Canadian education systems
- The classroom experience is an asset
- Desire to engage and inspire young learners, help the students to build learning strategies, improve their lesson score through the whole semester
- Strong motivational skills and an ability to keep students on task– Dynamic, energetic, and have a good personality with strong responsibility
Company Website: www.sloanacademy.ca
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour