Meltric Corporation a leading manufacturer of Plugs andReceptacles including the switch rated “Decontactor” series is currentlylooking for the perfect candidate to join our team as our Northern AlbertaSales Technician.
The ideal candidate would be based in the greater Edmontonarea with responsibilities including:
· Contribute to sales growth by developing newbusiness opportunities and exploring new markets in line with company strategy.
· Maintain and explore new opportunities atexisting clientele.
· Manage and train the distribution channel,duties to include sales targets, joint calls, multiplier levels, inventory ifrequired, stock rotations and returns.
· Minimum 5 years sales experience in theindustrial electrical industry.
· Coverage to include, greater Edmonton and allpoints north of Edmonton.
The pay structure would include a base salary, commissionsand performance bonus. Great benefits such as health, dental, life and longterm disability are available as well.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)