Warehouse Manager – Auto Parts and Supply
Be a part of an energetic, growing, and competitive team in the Auto Parts Industry!
Novalex Auto Parts Inc. is a leading brand in Auto Supply, and we are looking for automotive supply enthusiasts who enjoy helping others and have a desire to grow in the industry. Our company is a key player in the After-market Auto Supply sector currently with 3 locations and expanding.
As the Warehouse Manager, you will be the leader in ensuring the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal. You will manage a team of service providers demonstrating leadership in all staffing needs, inventory management and client services, building new and maintaining existing client relationships, and continuously find ways to the improve fulfillment and distribution process. Your role will be essential in business development and helping the business grow.
Manage the daily operations of the warehouse, including.
- Management of warehouse operations, opening and closing, customer accessibility and services
- Management of warehouse staff, shipping, receiving and storage of all inventory and supplies
- Overseeing and playing an active role in picking, packing, storage, receiving, dispatching, logistics, routing, security, maintenance, sanitation, and administrative functions.
- Hiring, developing, and training warehouse team to ensure completion of daily activities and solve day-to-day operational issues.
- Maintaining warehouse operations systems including detailed records of product handling and storage requirements, inventory management, and shipping and delivery activities
- Maintaining documentation and keep accurate records of warehouse activities with daily, weekly, monthly, and annual tasks.
- Maintaining all relevant paperwork associated with shipping, receiving and storage of inventory to ensure strict control over inventory levels to meet internal and external demand of product.
- Meet regularly with warehouse staff to review, analyze, and develop plans for productivity and loss prevention.
- Support staff with operational tasks and reports
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
Manage the Customer experience, including.
- Servicing of all online orders and other stores needs.
- Processing of orders, from order to shipping ensuring accuracy in quality and invoicing, and delivery deadlines are met.
- Providing information to customers about warranties, pricing, parts quality, delivery times, payment methods and other info requested by customers.
- Analyzing and providing remedies for problem areas related to customer service, product availability, pricing, and deficiencies.
- Ensure the front desk is kept organized and tidy.
- Participate in product and sales training and internal meetings as required.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Offer competitive compensation and bonus opportunity.
- Provide a positive workplace ensuring safety and respect.
- Provide current and up to date product/sales training.
- Provide advancement opportunities within the organization.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Warehouse Manager (preferably in the automotive parts industry)
- Customer service, staff management and logistical experience is a must.
- Excellent understanding of Sales and warehouse management procedures
- Knowledge of Lankar operating systems including electronic catalogue. EDI, Amazon Vendor Central and Shopify is an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office – Email, Word, Excel
- Highly organized, with ability to multitask effectively, be flexible and adapt to change.
- Demonstrated confidence and leadership ability.
- Possess great attention to detail.
- Able to take charge and is a forward-thinking problem solver.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Solution oriented with a result driven mindset.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
- Ability to respond to inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Positive attitude and high energy level and a keen interest in Auto Supply sector
- A desire to continuously learn.
Novalex Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to and value a diverse and inclusive workplace for all, recognize contributions of all diverse backgrounds, abilities, and experiences to help service all communities.
Interested applicants please send resume by March 18, 2023. Only those applicants that will be interviewed will be contacted.
Regular full time – 40 hours per week
Reporting to General Manager
Salary range - $39,000 to $50,000
Managing – 10-20 direct reports
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $39,032.18-$50,744.84 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse: 1 year (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-03-18