Looking for a full time Licensed Mechanic with experience in European cars who is passionate about modifying performance vehicles and enjoys a challenge.
- Ability to diagnose and repair vehicles and follow safety instructions and directions.
- Excellent active listening, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- SIN card
- Work with manager and other mechanics to diagnose and repair the mechanical and electrical components of vehicles.
- Performing test drives, inspections, and other diagnostic tests on vehicles to identify where problems exist and determine which parts need to be repaired or replaced.
- Completing preventative maintenance on vehicles, modifying and installing aftermarket parts.
- Using shop equipment as instructed, performing regular maintenance and repairs as needed.
Working Experience: 3 years + preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Automotive Repair: 2 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)
- Red Seal (Preferred)
- Journeyman Automotive Mechanic (Preferred)