We are a manufacturer of fine upholstery & home decor products for supply to national & international retailers. We specialize in designing & developing original products for our retail customers.
We are looking for an experienced Pattern Maker to join our team.
Pattern Maker Essential Responsibilities:
- Work from drawings, engineering specifications and hand sketches to create patterns.
- Make alterations to designs to rectify errors.
- Recommend changes for manufacturing in a production environment.
- Assist in preparing specifications sheets for new or modified designs.
- Compare wooden frame dimensions against specifications of new designs.
- Prepare patterns and have them approved for entry into the computer system.
A minimum of 3 years of upholstery pattern making experience is highly desired. Must have a good understanding of the upholstery manufacturing processes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Furniture Pattern Maker: 1 year (Required)