As an Assistant Manager, you set the tone for the store and the team and help bring our brand to life for our customers. You’re responsible for driving profitable sales growth through all aspects of the store including; customer and product operations, merchandising, and talent development. You are responsible for supporting the execution of the store strategy to achieve performance goals. Through collaboration with your General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager, you will teach and coach behaviors to Leads, Experts and Brand Associates to cultivate a high performing team to deliver a best-in-class experience to our customers.
What you will do
- Support strategies and processes to drive store sales and deliver results through a customer centric mindset.
- * Recruit, hire and develop highly productive Brand Associate and Expert teams.
- * Own assigned area of responsibility.
- * Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
- * Perform Service Leader duties.
- * Ensure consistent execution of standard operating procedures.
- * Represent the brand and understand the competition and retail landscape.
Who You Are
- current or former retail employee with 1-3 years of retail management experience.
- * A high school graduate or equivalent.
- * A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
- * Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- * Driven by metrics to deliver results to meet business goals.
- * Determined to effectively lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- RRSP Match
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- retail management: 2 years (Preferred)