Recipe Unlimited Corporation is Canada’s leading full service restaurant company. Home to such iconic brands as Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, St.Hubert, The Keg, Montana’s, Kelseys, Pubs, Bier Markt, East Side Mario’s, Landing Group, New York Fries, the Burger’s Priest, The Pickle Barrel & Catering, State and Main, Elephant and Castle and Original Joe’s. With this diverse portfolio of restaurants our Home Office Teammates have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of some of the most popular, well-loved brands in Canada. Variety isn’t the only thing we offer – we are passionate about our industry, we celebrate and support diversity of thought, we are innately curious and encourage our Teammates to take ownership. Above all else, we believe in doing the right thing for our people, our communities and our planet.
The Service Desk Analyst (12 Month Contract) Level 1 will be part of the Recipe Unlimited IT Service Desk team and will work closely with Restaurant Operations to provide support to their Back of the House computer and POS systems, phone/internet connectivity, and Back Office Software. The Recipe Unlimited Service Desk team is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 364 days a year. The candidate will be required to work rotating shifts as part of the Service Desk team. The Recipe Unlimited Service Desk Analyst Level 1 is the first point of contact for the Recipe Unlimited restaurants and as such, excellent listening and communication skills are critical.
- Gather data, understand & troubleshoot restaurant issues
- Provide operational, application and technical support via the phone and dial-in capability to our Recipe Unlimited restaurants
- Work both as a part of the IT team and closely with Restaurant Operations teams to provide accurate and timely information
- Quickly become proficient with the various Recipe Unlimited POS, Back Office Systems and restaurant applications
- Log and monitor all incoming calls via the phone and internet
- Follow-up with external service providers and other IT functions until call resolution. Update customers on call/ticket status until resolution
- Follow-up with customers on service satisfaction
- Provide backup Support to other IT functions
- Update the Recipe Unlimited knowledge base
- Follow Recipe Unlimited procedures and policies
- Escalate issues as necessary within IT, Operations or external vendors
- Have experience working with Microsoft Windows
- Able to troubleshoot and search for solutions through available tools, internet, knowledge base, manuals
- Good typing skills
- Knowledge of computer architecture and networking
- A+ and Network+ certification is ideal
- Experience using Google Gsuite
- Experience with Call Tracking Software such as HEAT or Zendesk is an asset
- Experience with communications software such as RemoteWare is an asset
- Experience with Point of Sale hardware, software and menu management support such as IBM, HP and Micros
- Ability to “Talk and Type”
- Restaurant management experiences an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Preference will be given to applicants with the ability to communicate in French; bilingualism is a definite asset
- Strong computer background with the ability to learn and master new software and to pass along this knowledge to others
- Motivated to learn and grow with the organization
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible remote work environment
- You’d be joining a close-knit, innovative team of creative and energetic go-getters
- You’d be a part of Canada’s largest full-service restaurant company that leads the industry in size and innovation
- 20% associate discount dining card and monthly dining allowance valid at participating Recipe brands
- A welcoming, fun and safe work environment founded on respect
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.