At LuxGive, we are passionate about two primary goals: Helping non-profits raise funds for amazing causes and delivering once-in-a-lifetime vacation experiences for our guests and their donors. We are the only company that focuses on creating experiences centered around luxury private homes and providing them to non-profits for their silent and live auctions, maximizing their fundraising efforts.
Our Founders come with senior management experience at some of the most recognized luxury rental companies globally and are building a company that is quickly becoming the top provider of luxury consignment experiences for benefit auctions.
We have seen explosive growth in 2022, and do not underestimate the importance of finding the right people to make this happen. We pride ourselves on fostering a positive, inclusive company culture with a work environment that offers flexibility and a shared passion for the incredible impact we have provided to many amazing causes.
LuxGive is looking for a part-time Social Media Specialist responsible for optimizing, implementing, and managing LuxGive's social media strategy to create and publish content on all social media platforms, including Facebook, and Instagram, to grow an audience, improve engagement, and build brand awareness. We are looking for a candidate that can commit at least two (2) hours each working day, and a total of between 10 and 20 hrs each week.
If you are passionate about travel, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to make an impact, we'd love to hear from you! We love creative people who have a great sense of humor, take ownership, and desire to be part of a team that impacts non-profit organizations.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop, implement and manage LG's social media strategy (weekly meetings about content).
- Conceptualize and deliver campaigns and initiatives that improve our social media profile and increase engagement with clients.
- Identify and report on established department KPIs regularly.
- Create and maintain a social media content calendar that maximizes visibility and engagement with clients.
- Create fresh social media content (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) regularly.
- Work with content writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing while staying on-brand.
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Engage with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- At least three (3) years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, & Instagram features and best practices.
- Understanding of social media metrics; ability to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with Buffer or HootSuite (or equivalent tools).
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Social media management: 3 years (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-06-30
Expected start date: 2022-07-08