Your top priority is best satisfaction. Whether you are the first person our guests encounter or producing quality bakery items you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in the fast pace environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success. Day shift and afternoon shift available.
Location: 250 Greenbank Road at West Hunt Club Rd., (Greenbank Hunt Club Centre Mall)
As part of our team we offer: comprehensive training, recognition programs, Team Tim Hortons scholarship program, advancement opportunities, and lots more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.25 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
To keep our team members safe, we have installed plexiglas-glass barriers at our cashes, provide masks, gloves and hand sanitizer for our team.
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ottawa West, ON (Required)
- Operate all aspects of the register, including cash and card transactions, scanners, and scales
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer, ensuring that all transactions are accounted for by the end of the shift
- Answer any customer inquiries, and use your knowledge of store layout and product content to give directions as needed
- Maintain a clean work environment, keeping register clear for incoming customers
- Other duties as requested
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place