Saugeen Shores Family Dentistry is growing and we are looking to fill our team! If you are passionate about helping people feel good about their smile, and enjoy making a difference in people's lives then we are looking for you!
Dental Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
- Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
- Assisting patients to fill out information forms.
- Preparing patients’ charts and daily schedules for the dental staff.
- Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures.
- Scheduling follow-up appointments and providing telephonic reminders.
- Communicating with medical insurance providers to determine if patients are required to make co-payments.
- Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
- Performing general office duties, such as answering telephones, photocopying, filing and faxing.
Dental Receptionist Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Working knowledge of general administrative practices.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Certification in office administration, medical administration, or a related field is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in a dental office.
- Sound knowledge of dental terminology. (willing to train)
- Proficient in dental practice management software is an asset.
WAGE IS DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Please forward your resume and cover letter or apply in person
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- dental receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Port Elgin, ON (Preferred)