Healthcare Quality Assurance Lead
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Healthcare Quality Assurance Lead.
Healthcare Quality Assurance Lead Job Duties:
As a member of the implementation team, the Test Manager will work with project managers, business analysts and other project resources to:
1. Work with project teams to understand requirements for quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC).
2. Define QA processes to improve quality outcomes and meet project teams’ needs.
3. Work with teams to identify appropriate test strategies, then develop test plans with planning based on the required strategy.
4. Assist with test case development. (While test case development is not a primary activity for the Test Manager, some work on these deliverables will be required.)
5. Participate in team meetings, and supervise test analysts and testers in their work.
Healthcare Quality Assurance Lead Skill Requirements:
University degree, college diploma or equivalent work experience
8+ years of project delivery experience
Experience working in health care
Strong foundational knowledge of quality management techniques
Strong client management skills
Ability to plan and help lead the work of technical, business and QA/QC resources
Strong communication skills including written, oral and presentation
Knowledge of Test Complete and Test Rail solutions.
Experience in healthcare essential
Experience leading QA/QC for complex system implementation projects and change initiatives
Knowledge and experience working with the VCH/PHC, PHSA IMITS and Technology Services.
Healthcare Quality Assurance Lead Assignment Length:
3 month contract with possible long extensions
Healthcare Quality Assurance Lead Start Date:
Healthcare Quality Assurance Lead Assignment Location: