RV Technicians – Sidney, BC
Do you have RV technical experience and are open to a new opportunity? Then we want to hear from you! Our client is premier dealer of quality new and pre-owned RVs for eastern Vancouver Island. They are seeking RV Technicians to join their team in Sidney BC. The ideal candidate is someone who is resourceful and holds themselves accountable for their own work. Our client is seeking individuals who are confident in their skills; enjoy working with their hands; and who are trustworthy as the job is usually self-directed. This is a great opportunity to work for a locally-run company that values honesty, quality, and service. If you have questions, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 250-483-5954. To apply, submit your resume online now!
Sidney, BCis a quaint town about a half hours’ drive north of Victoria. Just 10 minutes from the Victoria airport and the ferry terminal, Sidney makes it easy to travel to the Lower Mainland or the Gulf Islands. Locals enjoy the moderate climate and extremely walkable community with a scenic waterfront walkway, aquarium, fishing pier, marine activities, shopping, restaurants, and more. It also has a more affordable cost of living than Victoria or Nanaimo, making it a great place to live and work on Vancouver Island.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental.
Shifts: Monday to Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm and seasonally Tuesday to Saturday. Saturday hours are 9 am -5 pm.
- RV technician ticket or willingness to seek out further education preferred.
- LP gas ticket or willingness to seek out certification preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Experience: Hands on experience in RV preventative maintenance, propane systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, air conditioning, refrigerators, heating systems, water systems & slides would be valuable asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority.
- Comprehensive product knowledge.
- Automotive mechanical knowledge an asset.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting diagrams.
- Good computer skills and basic math skills.
- Excellent organizational/sequencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and be a part of a team-oriented environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-delivery inspections and walk through training of new RV's with clients.
- Inspect, repair and maintenance of RV Systems in compliance with standards or regulations.
- Apply troubleshooting techniques and determining proper repair procedures on RVs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time