The Assembler Level 1 is self-motivated and results driven individual who is organized, analytical with exceptional communication. As an Assembler Level 1, you are committed to providing attentive support for internal parties, ensuring consistent, efficient operations according to Tradewood Industry standards.
Critical Success Factors:
- Time management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCad in a dimensioning format.
- Experienced in woodworking.
- Willingness to participate and support other aspects of the organization.
- Communicate effectively with all team members and management.
- Ability to interpret generic drawings as required.
- Responsible to perform manual operations including glazing of non square units, window and door hardware installation according to written instructions, as well as all tasks associated with general Labourer classification.
- Experience with wood working machinery including mitre saw, radial arm saw, vertical stroke saw, band saw and drill press.
- Ability to perform open elevation, section and specific DET drawings, operate shapers NC, cut components, screen, setup and run the SDL half lap (KF Mini), interpret generic drawings, Auto CAD in a dimensioning format, setup and operate router table, basic lamination, weather stripping of frame and sash and complete hardware preparation as required.
- Responsible to follow all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Adhere to company standards and production policies to meet company objectives.
- Further enhance company culture.
- Must fulfill all requirement for General Labourer.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Able to excel in high pressure situations.
- Capable of physical demands including lifting up to 50lbs.
- Proficient in reading and writing English.
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- St. Catharines, ON (Preferred)