Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Marketing Manager in our Burlington, Ontario office for Carpet One Canada. This position is responsible for developing and executing the Carpet One Canada’s marketing and promotional strategy with the goal of increasing Canadian Member profit through profitable and scalable marketing tactics.
Our Marketing Manager will:
- Work together with Members on a one-on-one basis to understand needs, address concerns and share current marketing best practices including development of Member marketing plans, and increase participation of Canadian Members in Carpet One Marketing programs.
- Collaborates with the Vice President to develop and manage annual Canadian marketing plans and budgets. Generates strategies to increase member and vendor engagement while driving consumer traffic and leads.
- Translates the Carpet One national promotional calendar for the Canadian marketplace. Develop a synergistic promotional plan that includes leveraging all departments, including digital marketing, merchandising and public relations.
- Develops marketing programs and partnerships with Canadian vendors to effectively promote products, which are exclusive to Canada.
- Manages day-to-day relationships and develops marketing support for the Carpet One Canada financing partner.
- Works with the Carpet One digital marketing team to ensure carpetone.ca reflects the most current promotions and showcases Carpet One Floor & Home exclusive Canadian products.
- Coordinates activities of Canadian regional advertising groups among members and assists them with their marketing programs. Includes attendance at regional meetings.
- Ensures that all projects are completed on time and within budget and that mechanisms are put in place to analyze their success. Evaluate effectiveness after completion of programs and promotions.
- Interfaces with marketing staff of other CCA divisions to maximize efficiencies, share Canadian expertise and contribute to the development and execution of marketing programs that benefit all Canadian divisions.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or Advertising and 5+ years’ marketing experience. Deep knowledge of the Canadian market and a successful track record of marketing to the Canadian population are a must. A broad understanding of marketing across channels and vehicles, from brand to digital to traditional to media and from in-store to advertising is essential. This position requires personal computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of PowerPoint and Excel), excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar skills. The ability to communicate orally and in writing in a compelling, clear, courteous and concise manner is essential.
How we take care of YOU:
We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members!
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
Carpet One Floor & Home
Carpet One Floor & Home is North America’s leading floor covering retailer, with 1,000 independently owned and operated locations in the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Carpet One Floor & Home stores are known for a broad selection of carpet, wood, laminate, ceramic, vinyl, and area rugs, including exclusive brands like Bigelow and Lees. They offer a unique customer experience with the exclusive SelectAFloor merchandising system that simplifies the shopping experience and The Beautiful Guarantee, which guarantees that the customer will be 100% happy with their floor. Carpet One Floor & Home is also the home of the exclusive Healthier Living Installation system.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)