Bittele Electronics - Markham, ON
Bittele Electronics is a new, well-established and growing international company. We take pride in being one of the leading electronics manufacturers in Ontario, Canada. We serve customers worldwide but mainly in USA and Canada. With a production facility in China and sales office in Toronto since 2008, we are securing a strong brand and reputation in low volume Turn-key PCB assembly in the EMS industry.
Currently, in order to fulfil the rapidly increase product demands, a new production facility has been setup in Markham, ON. The Process Technician we are looking for needs to setup and operate the SMT line, wave soldering, and PCBA testing for the daily operation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setup SMT line including paste printer, pick and place machine, reflow oven, and AOI, and selective solder for the daily product manufacturing
- Optimize and troubleshoot the PCBA line to ensure the efficient operation to reduce the machine down time
- Perform process data collection and monitoring for SPC study of production line
- Implement requested engineering change into the production line and process using the information in the ECO and ECN
- Perform the first-article inspection to ensure the conformance with the customer requirements and specifications
- Prepare daily production report
- Conduct daily PCBA line maintenance
- Implement and maintain 5S housekeeping principles
- Operate the PCBA line for daily manufacturing
- Diploma in Engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- 1-2 years hands-on skills for SMT machine operations
- Good knowledge of PCB assembly and electronic components
- Knowledge of IPC standards is a plus
- Strong team player with minimal supervision
- Can-do and willing-to-do attitude
To Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter or statement of interest to Bittele Electronics. The compensation package consists of a competitive salary and benefits. Please note, only those candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent