Do you want to be a part of a team that proudly serves and supports customers across the world? Do you enjoy flexibility and gain exposure to the latest business innovations? Join us today!
Camfil Power Systems is a leading supplier of air filtration and acoustic treatment systems for gas turbines with its headquarters for the Americas in Laval.
When you visit our vibrant office in Laval, you will find an intellectual, collaborative, relaxed and playful, with a strong focus on results team! You will also be able to quickly and clearly see the impact of your work.
Your primary function would consist of the following activities:
- Analyze the overall supply chain and inventory process to find improvement opportunities
- Implement chosen improvement opportunities
- Calculate market size
- Perform market analysis to gain more insight in order to make strategic recommendations.
Do you have the preferred qualification?
- Student or recent graduate with a bachelor’s Degree
- Majors: Chemical, Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering; Supply Chain Management, Business, or Finance
- Ability to Analyze
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasker in a fast-paced environment
Camfil Power Systems do not discriminate. Hiring is subject to interview and qualification review. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those under consideration will be contacted.
*** This is aa paid internship based on experience ***
Job Type: Internship
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)