We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. You should be able to assist management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail and and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful, you must be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. You must be You must have intermediate computer skills with Excel, Word, e-mail, etc. You should also have good verbal and written communication.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Prior administrative experience prefered
- Excellent computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bilingual (English & French).
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Casual Dress
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors