At Fatburger, we are seriously passionate about food. We serve award-winning Burgers, Chicken Sandwiches, Chicken Tenders, and much more!
Our kitchen is the best place to grow your career in the restaurant industry. Our cooks and cashiers are put through a rigorous training program so that you excel as a cook and a leader in this field. Many Fatburger Cooks have gone on to pursue highly-desirable managerial positions in the Restaurant Industry, working with large brands in high-up corporate positions, all based on the experience gained in our kitchens!
- HIGHLY PREFERRED 1 year restaurant kitchen experience
- MINIMUM CERTIFICATION: FOODSAFE Level 1 certification
- MINIMUM EDUCATION: Highschool or Equivalent.
- LOCATION: Abbotsford, BC
- AVAILABILITY : Full-time, Weekdays & Weekends, upto 8 hour shifts.
- High proficiency in English
Your responsibilities will include:
- Memorize food products, cook-times & toppings
- Take orders through our industry leading POS
- Adhere to ALL standard operating procedures.
- Prepare, season, and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Work with fellow co-workers on other stations as necessary
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment~ Our Kitchens are open for guests to see!
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- Maintain professional attire, ALWAYS be in uniform. NEVER use your phone while on a shift.
**Benefits + Compensation**
Fatburger provides competitive wages, depending on experience level and role you are being hired for, also enjoy 50% off our food menu while on shift.
Above that, our compensation package means you get the following:
- Enjoy 50% off our food menu while on shift
- Full time+ Hours available
- Extensive leadership training
- Opportunity to grow within the brand, and into highly desired managerial positions.
If you are interested in joining the team here at Fatburger please apply here and attach a resume. Do NOT apply in-store.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
To keep both guests and staff safe we provide touch-free hand sanitizer. We have also installed industry leading acrylic barriers, and have suspended all table-service.
Staff is required to wear masks at all times & follow our comprehensive safety plan.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place