At General Dynamics Land Systems we put our Customers at the centre of everything we do. Our commitment to protect and enable the people who serve drives us to develop products and systems that give them a clear advantage for mission success. We are looking for passionate individuals to help us deliver innovative, unique solutions to our Customers.
- Create and maintain databases, scripts and conversion tools
- Develop automated data checks and status reports as required
- Define software requirements, write test plans and conduct software testing
- Troubleshoot technical problems with respect to utilities and applications
- Assess project requirements and deliver IT solutions that aid continuous improvement initiatives
- Support project execution using agile methodologies and practices
- Support the development of departmental technology roadmaps
- Interface with the IT department as required to resolve issues
University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, DevOps or related field
Experience with XML and XSL(T)
Experience in MS products and VBA, structured query language, as well as other deployed software tools
Experience with software tracking and IT project management tools
Highly effective planning, analytical and negotiation skills
Demonstrated strong communication skills (written, oral and presentation) in a team environment
Ability to travel (5% Canadian, 5% US & International) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.