Khalsa School Old Yale Road provides quality education to over 900 students in British Columbia’s fastest-growing community. Serving a diverse, multicultural urban centre, we are a progressive school campus offering a broad range of innovative programs and services to support the learning of our students and staff in the school campus.
Successful candidates will be teaching and supporting learners.
Please note your teachable subjects in the cover letter.
- Bachelor of Education (Elementary or Secondary) degree, or equivalent training
- Valid BC Teaching Certificate
For your application to be considered, all required documents must be included with your Teacher application which include:
- cover letter
- recent teaching reports and/or practicum reports
- copy of BC Teaching Certificate and/or TQS card or information on current status
Qualified applicants may apply by clicking apply online.
Note: In accordance with the Criminal Record Review Act, successful applicants will be required to consent to a Criminal Record Search prior to employment. Only those persons selected for interviews will be contacted. To all others, thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 /hour
- BC Teaching Certificate (Preferred)