HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Principal Advisor-Employee Digital Communications on behalf of one of our Clients. Ideal candidates will have progressive experience in technology and corporate communications with a demonstrated expertise in and focus on digital platforms and tools.
This is a permanent position located in Montreal, QC. Relocation is required for non-local candidates.
Essential Job Functions:
The Principal Advisor, Employee Digital Communications will be responsible for driving and delivering internal digital strategy for employee communications.
This role is a great opportunity for a hands-on, digitally savvy practitioner who is passionate about the exciting world of digital employee communications and their impact in driving a connected, collaborative and engaged workforce. Reporting to the global practice leader, Employee Communications, you will:
- Act as a trusted advisor, providing expert insights and direction on how to best deliver and keep fresh internal digital strategy for employee communications (including internal social media strategy);
- Champion the development and usage of internal communication channels/platforms with a focus on adoption to improve connections and collaboration (particularly with Yammer);
- Develop creative and sound approaches to ensure proper stakeholder engagement and measurable outcomes;
- Proactively share insights from best practice and trends in digital employee communications, and innovate in introducing and supporting employee-centric digital tools;
- Develop and maintain governance, standards, processes and guidance to optimize the impact, efficiency and integrity of internal digital tools and platforms as part of the focus on continuous improvement;
- Support the technical development and maintenance of online group channels for employees (with the help of a Senior Advisor, Employee Digital Communications reporting to you) and in collaboration with IS&T;
- Manage and support digital metrics, including monthly dashboards and business reviews, and propose pragmatic solutions, improvements and approaches depending on the results;
- Support communication campaigns across the Group through digital platforms and tools;
- Support compelling and on-brand content management and creation within SharePoint intranet environment and mobile app, using content-first model for intranets;
- Provide training support to a community of users (e.g. publishing content on intranet) and raise the level of digital competency and understanding amongst communications practitioners and other key stakeholders;
- Work closely with Corporate Relations, the business, IS&T and external providers to ensure alignment with business strategy and the broader overarching digital landscape (including Office 365/SharePoint Online) and information management, and to resolve any technology challenges.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with progressive experience in technology (with programming knowledge) and corporate communications or similar, with a clearly demonstrated expertise in and focus on digital platforms and tools, including website content management (preferably SharePoint);
- Clear understanding of business priorities and how strategic digital communications can effectively support those priorities;
- Proactive, outcome-focused digital leadership with a good understanding of employee communications;
- Knowledge and experience in using, embedding and supporting Yammer (or similar enterprise social platforms) across a large and global organization;
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to consistently deliver within tight time frames;
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at once, to prioritize and to be agile and responsive at all levels of the business;
- Strong focus on data analytics, proactively using and interpreting data and making recommendations to achieve greater outcomes;
- Ability to effectively manage various stakeholder relationships and to influence across a global networked organization to achieve results;
- Understanding of the challenges of organizations with employees in remote locations who may not all be digitally connected;
- Experience managing people (you will have one person reporting to you) and working as part of a global team across several time zones.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time