You see all aspects of a retail shop’s operations as a big, beautiful puzzle that you can’t wait to assemble. You have a passion for education and that makes you a customer experience superstar. You have a knack for everything from human resources to budgeting to procurement; you're the one who brings everything together.
As one of our shop leaders you’ve got a collaborative, whistle-while-you-work mentality, but you’re also serious about implementing best practices, policies, rules, and regulations. You inspire your team to reach the highest level of their capabilities while running a tight ship that advances the company’s ethos.
In this role, you’ll play a vital part in launching Fire & Flower, a national retail cannabis brand, in Alberta. The successful candidate will lead a team of his/her own to a revolution. Are you ready to light the fire?
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the following;
- The ability to foster, develop, and motivate high performing customer success teams in a rapidly changing/growing environment.
- A refined sales acumen - you can see opportunities in the field and are able to navigate the sales process in order to create new value.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end business from sales to delivery - we are constantly expanding the ways in which we can help our customers and we need a leader that can move seamlessly from opportunity to execution.
- High-level presentation and writing skills - this is a growth market and we are constantly finding new ways to present and communicate our ethos. This role will require a high degree of presentation and writing ability.
- Robust technical skills - you are comfortable understanding and communicating how different technologies come together to achieve your customer’s goals.
- Top level accountability - you take full ownership of your work and that of your team - your customers understand that you’re accountable for their knowledge.
- Solid delivery professional - you and your team will be building and executing on customer deliverables every day.
- Leading through change - entering into an emerging market, you will need the ability to manage with ambiguity. This controlled chaos equates to constantly changing priorities and requires a great deal of on-your-feet thinking.
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Retail, hospitality, and customer experience an asset
- Expert in sales, marketing, budgeting, human resources and procurement
- Manages, supervises and directs activities of all assigned staff
- Educates staff on cannabis products, strains and consumption methods
- Ambitious self-starter with killer organizational and time management abilities
- An empowering leader with unmatched people management skills
- Proficient with basic computer software (i.e., Microsoft Office Suite)
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
Fire & Flower Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to age, race, creed, color, citizenship, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, gender, partner status, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, gender identity or expression, unemployment status or any other status protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- Leadership Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Budgeting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Hinton, AB (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)
- English (Required)