POSITION: Export Associate LOCATION: Hensall
Hensall Global is seeking an Export Associate responsible for completion of all export documentary formalities and invoicing requirements for a specified account base. This is a full-time position working out of our Hensall location.
What Hensall Global has to offer:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Group Benefits Plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension Plan matched by Hensall
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all required export documentation including but not limited to submission of ocean bill of lading instructions, VGM reporting, CERS & AES filings and the creation of marine insurance certificates and shipment pre-alerts.
- The accurate and timely release of all ocean bills of lading as well as the consolidation and dispatch of all required document packages.
- Daily invoice completion.
- Creation of vendor commission invoices.
- Ensuring accuracy of all invoice and payable entries.
- Processing of vendor payables / distribution to the accounting team.
- Distribution of approved invoices to applicable customers for payment processing.
- Tracking and tracking of all export files.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, with overall strong computer skills.
- General knowledge of international transportation and domestic/cross-border transportation is an asset.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Advanced numeracy is required with a high degree of accuracy.
- Capable of translating currency to fulfill needs of global customers.
- Excellent time and deadline management skills.
- Organizational ability and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- This job requires sitting at a computer for hours at a time.
- Must deal with stress, related to difficult customers and working with tight, conflicting deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to: Nicole Hawley, Human Resources Manager
Hensall Global is committed to employment equity and encourages the four designated groups to apply
Job Type: Full-time
- International Transportation: 1 year (preferred)
- Knowledge of Domestic/Cross Border Transportation: 1 year (preferred)