Van Bree Enterprises is looking for a Main Line Wheel Loader/ Track Loader Operator to join our growing team!
With over 50 years of unsurpassed growth and success, Van Bree Enterprises and the Van Bree Family have been at the forefront of presenting the best quality products and services, shaping the face of communities and farms throughout Southwestern Ontario.
We are looking for a Loader Operator who has an eye for safety and knowledge of heavy equipment. The ideal candidate is patient, personable and able to work independently as well as in a team.
What is the job?
- Complete fluid checks on the Loader
- Lay out pipe materials and manholes
- Load material into loader and safely deliver to the required location
- Receive and unload materials required for the worksite and keep material organized
- Level out ruts on the worksite, clean up garbage, and ensure the site is in good shape
- Deliver sand or gravel bedding material for the crew
What are the requirements?
- 1+ years of experience in a related role
- Ability to diagnose and repair minor equipment issues
- Knowledge of heavy equipment, its safe operation, and mechanical aptitude
- Awareness of surroundings and awareness of potential health and safety issues
- Knowledge of land conditions and tippage risks
- Understanding of crew hand signals for communication
- Time management skills and the ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
What Van Bree can offer you:
- Great team experience
- Extended health & dental benefits
- LTD and RRSP
- Wellness Program
- Social events
Van Bree Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. Van Bree Enterprises will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Please note that although we thank all applicants, only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent