Do you want to make an impact?
Are you ready for a new opportunity where you’ll be recognized for your contributions, build meaningful relationships and drive change in a real way? If you answered yes, keep reading.
Welcome to Encore Travel!
We’re Canada’s corporate travel experts - the only Canadian-owned corporate travel management company with team members spanning globally. Our focus is on technology, innovation, and quality; and in finding the best people to put in the right seats.
What do you love doing?
Are you passionate about:
- Problem solving and providing support for your team
- Conceptualizing new and innovative products
What will your day look like?
- Evaluating user feedback and needs to improve product quality and ease-of-use
- Creating the visual content associated with Zii’s menus and interface
- Identifying design problems and devising solution
- Engaging closely with the product owner and other stakeholders to gather project requirement
- Participating in meetings to share ideas and knowledge
- Designing an optimal and breathtaking user experience
- Working in close collaboration with the programming team
Do you have what it takes?
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a UI, UX or Web Designer, minimum 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, graphic design, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Java, HTML and C#
- Previous experience as UI/UX Designer, Web Design
- Experience in working with an agile project management tool, would be considered an asset
How do we take care of you?
- Health and wellness: Group Insurance Plan; a sunshine day!
- Discover: Travel perks; Annual Encore Retreat
- Save: Group RRSP Plan; free parking; easily accessible by public transport
- Grow: Training and Development plan; Leadership Workshops
- Win: Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Give back: Team building community initiatives
- Fuel up: Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, fruits, snacks)
- Enjoy: Company events and 5-7s; spend time with Logan, the office pup!
If you’re ready to be a part of something bigger than yourself, where you can advance your career in a growing organization, we’d love to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time