Enquest Energy Solutions. is currently recruiting an Electrical Assembly Technician. This position is responsible electrical assembly associated with the manufacturing of specialized Well Service Equipment including Fracturing, Cementing, Nitrogen, Coil Tubing utilized the Oil and Gas Industry.
Applicants for this position are required to perform skilled tasks in the electrical repair and maintenance of oil and gas service equipment. Work assignments will be received in the form of oral or written work orders, but the employee is expected to determine the nature and extent of needed replacement and repairs.
- Work in independently and in work teams to assemble electrical control panels and well service units.
- Perform repairs and upgrades to control systems while ensuring that the task is completed within the specifications of the company and the customer. Able to read schematic, wiring lists, and BOMs to assemble electrical control panels.
- Assembly includes component mounting, point to point wiring, crimping, and soldering.
- Light to medium mechanical assembly will be required (drilling, cutting, filing). Must be familiar with the use of hand tools and light power tools.
- Understand and follow established wiring practices, crimping and soldering techniques. Must follow production documentation, deviation must first be reported to and approved by Supervisor.
- Participate in unit wiring following unit layout , installing cables, mounting components and installing electrical control panels.
- Report all deficiencies to the Supervisor.
- Work efficiently and safely, following company Safety Policies.
- Maintains all company information as confidential.
- All other assigned or associated tasks and duties to help meet or exceed the customer expectations and company goals.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- High school diploma
- Post-secondary education in Electronics, Instrumentation or related field is required.
- 2+ experience working in panel or electronic assembly.
- 2+ years previous experience with oil & gas well service equipment an asset.
Enquest Energy Solutions. a offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)