Ellis Fabrications Inc. is currently seeking a well-organized and highly motivated individual in the field of Bookkeeping/administration. EFI is a growing company that specializes in designing and fabricating construction equipment attachments as well as trench safety equipment. With our product development expanding into new markets, there is an excellent opportunity to join our team in this full-time, long term position.
This position is best suited for a candidate who enjoys being challenged while working on a wide range of projects. Specific tasks will include:
· Maintain the AP and AR ledgers among our group of companies, while enhancing relationships with vendors and customers
· Manage workflow of accounting processes from start to finish
· Work closely with the purchasing department to facilitate efficient movement of goods
· Maintain detailed inventory tracking and reporting procedures, working with all departments to ensure accuracy
· Perform various ratio calculations and report comprehensive conclusions
· Provide feedback and assist in building financial and inventory forecasts
· Identify and recommend process improvements to reduce costs and increase efficiency
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Sage or related programs, and experience with MRP and/or ERP systems is an asset
· Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills required
· Ability to self-start and think proactively
· Capability of handling confidential material
· Exceptional time-management skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects while adhering to timelines
· An applicant with strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to develop and maintain relationships within all levels of employees will be needed.
We offer competitive wages based on experience and performance, as well as a culture that encourages positive results in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume through Indeed.ca
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent