Physiotherapist - (Full time, part time or locum available) . Take over a full caseload. 5 new patients (minimum) guaranteed per week.
Work in beautiful Orillia, located at the start of cottage country. Orillia is a growing community undergoing economic expansion. It is situated on the shores of Lake Couchiching and Lake Simcoe, just an hour from Toronto and Muskoka. It is twenty minutes to Mt. St. Louis Moonstone and Horseshoe Valley ski resorts. Excellent quality of life with; affordable housing, outdoor recreational activities, a short commute to work, and ideal place to raise a family. Get in early on this growing community!
Our clinic has a young and dynamic team that is well integrated within the community. We have excellent relationships with local physicians, sports teams and businesses. Our workplace culture is strong, with a positive and respectful foundation. We are seeking therapists who want to be part of a team that is expanding both in size and service delivery; who are interested in mentorship; and those who strive to be excellent clinicians while being engaged in the growth of a stellar business.
Check out our website and team at www.millerhealth.ca
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Signing Bonus
- 5 assessments per week guaranteed to build your caseload quickly, whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad
- Begin with hourly compensation and progress to fee-split (%)
- No administrative workload as we manage all reception, appointment coordination, invoicing, and billing for you
- Private Assessment and Treatment Rooms
- No double booked treatment sessions
- $1000 annual educational allowance
- Clinical Mentorship Program
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad, we help you plan your certification and/or participation in new programs to sharpen and add skills to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians, our learning and development never ends.
As a new grad you can also take advantage of our Direct Mentorship Program. The Direct Mentorship Program is ongoing until you feel like a clinician superstar.
How does it work? You’ll meet with your assigned clinical mentor each week and receive support to:
- Practice and advance your techniques to build and sharpen your skills
- Build and maintain your full caseload
- Create a treatment plan that keeps patients committed
- Interact with patients and build rapport
- Course and certification planning
Contact me if you have the same CORE VALUES:
Job Type: Full-time
- Physiotherapist (Required)