Come Grow With Us! We have an opportunity for a career minded individual with ag equipment operator experience, specifically with potato equipment, to become an Agricultural Equipment Technician with HJV.
HJV Equipment is a growing agricultural equipment distributor. Our vision is twofold and integrated: to become the premier specialized agricultural equipment distributor in the world, and to successfully train and develop our employees; enhancing their lives by providing them a rewarding and challenging work environment. HJV provides opportunities for exciting careers in a fast paced, technologically advanced industry with an industry leader.
Reporting to the Service Manager, an Agricultural Equipment Technician's responsibilities include:
- Service repairs and maintenance for specialty agricultural equipment, responding to customer's needs promptly (in shop and field)
- Conducts preventative maintenance inspections (PMI's)
- Accurate and timely logging of billed time and submission of work orders
- Consistently demonstrates a high quality of workmanship and professional image
- Responding to customer needs in a prompt and timely manner
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Experience operating potato equipment, including general maintenance of equipment
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated, results-driven team player with a high level of integrity
- Creative, independent problem solver
- Familiarity with advanced technology is an asset
- Valid driver's license and clean abstract
If you are interested in joining a growing company with a family culture, committed to employee development, we'd like to hear from you. We offer a competitive benefits package including Health/Dental/Life/LTD/Extended Health Care/Employee Assistance Program/Employee discount programs and relocation packages. For more information on HJV Equipment, please visit www.hjv.com.
We thank you for your interest in HJV! Only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidates request.
Job Type: Full-time
- potato equipment operator: 1 year (Preferred)