B&R Custom Machining is looking for highly skilled and experienced machinists capable of learning, solving complex challenges, and working as a team. Candidates must be capable of programming, setting up and operating 5+ axis machines and machining complex parts.
B&R is a premier aerospace manufacturing facility that specializes in high complexity parts. Our mission is to outperform expectations by use of internal growth strategies and raw talent. Each member of our team is valuable, respected and committed to each other's growth by wanting/providing feedback and accountability.
If you are looking for a workplace that values you and your skills, apply to B&R today!
- +5 years MasterCAM with multi axis experience (2017 or newer preferred)
- +3 years 5x or more axis experience
- Heidenhain, Seimens, Fanuc controller exposure and/or Matsuura MX-520, Matsuura Cublex-25, Okuma MU4000V or similar machine exposure an asset
- Program, set up and safely operate CNC machines to make complex machined components
- Complex problem solving independently and as a team
- Set/Load/Identify tools with great accuracy (including worn out tools, signs of wear)
- Use MasterCAM to review, modify and create toolpaths
- Perform basic machine maintenance if necessary
- Knowledgeable with codes and how a machine executes them
- Good communication with supervisor/manager to ensure spindle downtime is avoided where possible, and restore spindle run efficiently and effectively
- Perform accurate dimensional inspects on complex features including form and location. (Advanced GD&T knowledge)
- Apply material treatment knowledge such as heat treatments, coatings, and how they affect part size and form.
- Other tasks related to completing a job in accordance with internal and customer specifications.
Available shifts: Days, Afternoons, Weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- What shift are you applying for? Days, Afternoons, or Weekends.
- CNC: 8 years (required)
- Multi-Axis Programming: 3 years (required)
- MasterCAM Programming: 5 years (required)
- CNC Multi-Axis machining: 5 years (required)
- Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency Card? (required)