Advance Drilling Ltd. is a drilling contractor that works with exploration and production companies in Canada. Our company was founded in 1997 and we operate in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Our goal is to hire people who want to establish or further their career in the drilling industry. We are looking for one motorhand to work on one of our rigs in the Kaybob area, and employment starting in two weeks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Ensures all equipment is clean and operating properly, and fills out log sheets and maintenance records
- Help with tripping
Qualifications and Skills
- At least one year's motor hand experience
- Valid H2S, First Aid/CPR, Confined Space, and Rig Tech 1 tickets
Please send your resume attached with a copy of your certificates through Indeed. Only candidates with sufficient experience and valid tickets would be considered. No phone calls please!!!
Applicant Qualifications– Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of motor hand experience do you have?
Job Type: Part-time
- motor hand: 1 year (Preferred)