Wheels is seeking a Call Center Representative to support our North American drivers. This role can be based anywhere in the US and Canada and has ability to be 100% remote.
The Driver Services Associate (DSA) is responsible for resolving customer inquiries in accordance with client guidelines, departmental procedures, product requirements and company policy. Driver Services products include Maintenance, Collision, Order Administration, Registration and Driver Assistance. DSA will answer inbound calls and make outbound calls in an exceptional service manner to ensure customer satisfaction. In this role, the associate must be able to make decisions and resolve issues, adhere to daily schedule as assigned, accept direction and feedback from management, and respond with sense of urgency to meet service levels and minimize customer wait time.
- Must be able to effectively communicate resolution procedure and follow up on customer inquiries. In this role, the associate also must be able to handle difficult and demanding situations appropriately, correctly and efficiently.
- This role requires the associate to interpret client guidelines to make correct decisions for product inquiries and emergency situations, read and understand simple to complex instructions, collaborate with other operating areas to successfully service the customer needs, and delight customers and display empathy
- Lastly, the associate must be able to read and understand simple to complex instructions and successfully execute and deliver high quality service over the phone and through written communication.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system
- Typing 35+ words per minute
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both soft skills and influencing skills
- Able to deal with difficult and irate customers
- Knowledge of how ACD (call center) environment operates is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce case management is beneficial, but not required
- Self-starter, detail oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of automobile leasing industry is beneficial, but not required
- 1-2 years experience in dealing with customers, over the phone or in person
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- College graduate preferred
- 1-2 years call center experience can be beneficial, but not required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- We have multiple shifts - please provide all days and times that you are available for work.
- What are your hourly pay expectations?