Collins Manufacturing, located in Langley, B.C. and has been putting quality products on the road since 1944. Our product innovation, professional workmanship and uncompromising service, has enabled the company to grow into one of Western Canada's leading truck body manufacturers.
(Union position - IAMAW)
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and abilities:
· Experience using a variety of high impact and/or vibrating power hand tools commonly used in production (rivet and impact guns, grinders, saws, etc.).
· Experience working in a production environment, performing tasks such as cutting materials to length with saws and shears, using basic measuring tools.
· Experience in welding steel and aluminum an asset.
What we Offer:
· Full benefits package after 3 months of employment with 100% employer paid premiums.
· $19.46/hr during probation, $22.56/hr and up after probation depending on experience.
· Working full time hours, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 pm.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.collinsmfg.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $22.56 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care