Meet Zulu Alpha Kilo - a Toronto-based creative company with a staff of 110 full-time “Zuligans”.
After becoming the first non-U.S. agency to win Small Agency of the Year in 2016, we were honoured to be named the magazine’s International Small Agency of the Year again in 2017. In 2018, we received accolades from Strategy magazine’s Agency of The Year Awards, including Design Gold and agency of the year Bronze. Forbes listed us amongst the top 25 small companies in North America. In 2019, we were featured as one of Deloitte's Best Managed Companies in Canada for the second year in a row. Our client roster includes brands such as Bell, Tim Hortons, Subaru, CAMH, Interac, ParticipACTION, Whirlpool and UBER plus numerous project-based assignments. Everyone in the company belongs to one company-wide creative group, and free-spirited, collaborative ideation is one of the agency's core principles.
Zulu Alpha Kilo aspires to be the world’s best creative company and we’re looking for an Account Supervisor to help us get there. You’ll work with our talented Creative and Production teams to support Zulu’s clients to create award-winning work.
- Manage and execute fully integrated campaigns with a balance between digital/interactive marketing focus and traditional above the line
- Key day-to-day point of contact for client, the AS must develop trusting, professional, and respectful relationships
- Collaborating with agency partners
- Writing and delivering briefs to creative teams
- Scheduling and participating in internal creative reviews
- Building decks and working with the Account Director / Group Account Director to set up the strategy for client creative presentations
- Overseeing account administration, such as creating estimates and issuing P.O.s, traffic instructions, copy decks, contact reports, BCR’s (with support from an AC/AE).
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of work-back schedules (with support from an AC/AE).
- Developing weekly status report and leading the weekly status meetings across multiple agency partners
- 4+ years of experience in advertising
- Thorough understanding of various production process (broadcast, digital, print) and ability to both personally deliver and oversee production of various elements and work with appropriate production vendors/partners/studios
- An amazing relationship builder
- Incredibly well organized, collaborative, receptive to change, laser focused on detail
Zulu Alpha Kilo is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Zulu Alpha Kilo is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Powered by JazzHR