We are looking for a casual or part-time front desk receptionist/medical office assistant.
- Patient reception and telephone handling,
- Managing appointment bookings,
- Receiving and scheduling referrals,
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Processing medical records, (scanning files to EMR)
- Receiving and sending fax
- Preparing treatment areas and maintaining cleanliness of the clinic,
- Preparing and maintaining health records and other documentation related to the patient visit
- Providing a variety of clerical support duties such as filing and sorting and distributing mails and fax;
- Performing vital sign check and basic patient education.
- Maintain patient and business confidentiality at all times as per privacy legislation
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years reception experience in a medical clinic, preferably in a medical specialist office or work experience in Alberta Health Service (AHS)
- Outstanding customer service,
- Excellent telephone and communication skills,
- Ability to multi-task and successfully carry out duties while at a busy reception desk.
- Intuition/experience that allows them to anticipate clinic needs
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR such as QHR Accuro),
- Computer skills/experience (required) with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (preferred).
- A professional and friendly personality and appearance,
- Someone who will take initiative, and also follows direction.
Qualified candidates should apply by email, including, a cover letter with expected rate of hourly pay, resume, the names of 3 references, criminal record check to the Clinic Manager.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE CLINIC AS THIS TIES UP OUR BOOKING LINES.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- CPR (Required)
- Police Check (Required)