Rubicon Pharmacies is currently accepting resumes for a Full-time Tim Hortons Baker to work at our location in Esterhazy, Saskatchewan.
This position will work 32-40 hours per week. The store is opened Monday to Saturday from 5:00am to 8:00pm and Sunday 9:00am to 5:00pm. Shift times will be flexible between these hours.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of quality finished bakery of all Tim Horton’s products by following production charts.
- The top priority of the Baker is guest satisfaction by ensuring that the bakery items are of quality and meet established standards. Bake mixed dough and batters.
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls, and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies, and cakes, and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders.
- Applicants should be responsible, reliable, and can work alone; Possess superior communication skills, a strong work ethic, and blend well as part of a team.
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in food services.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Production Team Member (Baker)
OBJECTIVE: The Production Team Member is responsible for the preparation and monitoring of products to support the Exceptional Guest Experience through the delivery of quality products and service.
Hospitality & Guest Service
- Provides important visual cues for guests that make a positive first impression E.g., wearing proper career wear that is clean and neatly pressed, maintaining a clean parking lot/exterior, and a clean and inviting dining room.
- Follows the guaranteed Always Fresh procedure to ensure coffee and products are always fresh and always accurate; adheres to product shelf-life standards to ensure the best quality product is available to guests.
- Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service by maintaining a showcase that is appealing for guests and contains the minimum quantity and variety standards to ensure proper product selection is available.
- Enhances the guest experience through friendly attitude, attentive behavior, and following the S.E.T. Principles: Smile, Eye Contact, Thank You
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met.
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest’s needs.
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue.
- Listens carefully to guests and apologizes for the experience in the case of a complaint.
- Follows all Operations standards and guidelines for the preparation of products and operation of equipment, according to training and operational materials provided.
- Monitor fridge and freezer product inventory and submits order quantities.
- Prepares all products as required, minimizing food waste through the production of smaller quantities of food more often throughout the day, records prepared items and waste on the production sheet.
- Receives and responds to showcase and product needs from the Restaurant Front.
- Assists in serving guests in the Restaurant Front when necessary.
- Regularly takes temperatures of the required products, fridges, and freezers and records information in the Time & Temperature Log
Policies & Procedures
- Follows all restaurant policies, procedures, and standards.
- Supports a clean environment that is ready for rush periods and time-sensitive requests through regular clean up, organization, and stocking of the kitchen.
- Follows proper hand washing techniques and all sanitation guidelines; completes all sanitation tasks as outlined by the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner
Health & Safety
- Works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation
- Knows, understands, and follows safe work practices and procedures.
- Uses or wears personal protective equipment or clothing as required.
- Reports all injuries/illnesses, accidents, unsafe conditions, security incidents, and any contravention of health and safety legislation, policies, and procedures to the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner
- Does not operate any equipment, machine, device, or thing, or otherwise work in a manner that will endanger anyone.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in the Food Services Industry is preferred.
- Mature and co-operative attitude.
To view the full job description or to apply, please visit the Rubicon Pharmacies Careers page at https://rubiconpharmacies.com/careers/tim-hortons-baker-4 and apply!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: 21-154
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent