About Daxtech IT Solutions
Are you needing a new challenge? Do you want to work with a collaborative team committed to customer service, quality, innovation, passion for technology and an ongoing focus on excellence? We offer a professional, fun and rewarding place to stretch your abilities.
At Daxtech we help businesses successfully manage their technology. With a focus on building strong long-term relationships with our clients we are able to provide IT solutions and managed services designed specifically for their business needs.
As a growing business, we are a team of versatile individuals and many of us take on multiple roles. Teamwork is a key to our success and we rely heavily on each other. Given the rapidly changing nature of IT we are all versatile and driven to learn. With our focus on building relationships with clients we are professional and personable as interacting with clients in person and remotely is a large part of our day. Importantly we all look forward to coming to work every day and helping grow Daxtech and shape our own futures.
Daxtech is growing and to keep up with client demand we currently seeking several System Administrators/IT Consultants to join our team. Available positions vary from Help Desk to Senior.
If you are passionate about technology, enjoy a challenge, have 2+ years of hands on experience and enjoy working with a variety of people we have a position for you.
- Deliver exceptional service to our clients from initiation of support incident through to completion and communicating effectively with clients throughout the process.
- Assure that Best Practices IT policies and procedures are properly observed and maintained
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network problems to isolate the cause and bring problem to a resolution.
- Proactively identify areas of concern and provide recommendations
- Accurately maintain service orders, logs and documentation in accordance to policies and procedures
- Effectively prioritize work using a commonsense approach
- Ability to work on multiple jobs concurrently
- Liaising with clients to determine business requirements, then design, recommend and deliver solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Post-Secondary education with a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Microsoft Windows Client and Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Server Technologies (AD, Exchange, Terminal Services, SharePoint, etc.)
- Virtualization experience (Hyper-V, VMWare or other hypervisors)
- Understanding of network fundamentals (TPC\IP, Routing, VLAN, etc.)
- Understanding of server hardware and RAID systems
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Good listening skills, memory and focus
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be creative, innovative, and demonstrate a commitment to quality
- CLASS 5 driver’s license
- Criminal Records Check
- Occasional off-hours work to meet IT system demands
The following are not required but preference would be given to candidates that possess any of these additional skills:
- Strong customer service experience
- Technical sales experience
- Experience with SAN networks and technologies
- Experience with server clusters
- Experience in an multi-tenant hosting environment
- VoIP experience
- Certifications from software\hardware vendors
Although all of the above skills are preferred a candidate with a great attitude is more important. If you have a solid technical foundation, excel at customer service, can learn quickly, are a team player and feel that you have the drive and skills to help grow our company you will be considered for a position.
Competitive pay with generous performance based bonuses, Full Benefits (Medical and Dental), minimum 3 weeks\year paid vacation after first year, Cell Phone and Home Internet allowance, car allowance, training allowances and more.
How to Apply
We require an up to date resume with a cover letter describing why you are an excellent candidate for this position. Due to the importance of building strong relationships with our customers only applicants able to work from our offices will be considered for this position.
Alternate Job Titles: Network Administrator, Network Technician, IT Support, Computer Technician, IT Consultant, Help Desk Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- system administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Lethbridge, AB (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)