Title: Customer Support Associate, Sales
Location: Mississauga, ON
Reporting to: Manager, Operations & Sales Support
Function: Operations and Sales
Years of Experience: 3+
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Pharmaceutical (Drug Products)
NATCO is a vertically integrated Generic pharmaceutical company, focused in research & development manufacturing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) & finished formulations. NATCO has a global network and customer centric approach. NATCO has proven technology and know-how for specialty formulations.
NATCO CANADA since its formation has set up a very professional Quality, Regulatory, Warehousing, Marketing, Distribution and Logistics capability to service the Canadian market.
With more than 30 years of global pharma experience NATCO has been serving the Canadian market since 2006 by supplying high quality, affordable generic Pharmaceuticals.
Position: Order fulfilment and Customer Support Associate.
This position is responsible for supporting the Order Fulfilment and Customer Support activities within the Sales Operations department.
- Ongoing monitoring of customer order fulfillment and providing timely feedback on any issues.
- Liaise with the internal sales team to ensure smooth transition to field sales.
- Coordinate with Wholesalers and 3 PLs regularly to support order fulfillment.
- Update Price Lists and Order Forms as necessary
- Follow up outstanding accounts receivables with Customers
- Communicate pricing, packaging and sales policy changes to Customers as required.
- Coordinate new account set ups and support on-going account management
- Review all reports from 3PL to ensure accuracy
- Data analysis, management and effective communication.
- Other related activities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Order Fulfilment and Sales Support in the Canadian marketplace.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the Canadian Pharmaceutical industry would be preferred
- Experience working with wholesalers (e.g. McKesson/Kohl and Frisch) and with 3 PLs.
- Proven experience interacting successfully with customers in order to understand their requirements and fulfilling their needs.
- University Degree in Business, Accounting, or Computer Science
- Good working knowledge of MS – Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Positive can-do attitude, professional demeanor, and solid teamwork skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Reasonable knowledge of French would be a definite asset.
- Demonstrated time-management skills together with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience multitasking and supporting multiple stake holders
- A high degree of discretion in handling confidential information.
- Flexibility and a willingness to embrace change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Interested candidates may submit their resume directly to the provided email address.
To the right individual, Natco Pharma (Canada) Inc. offers a competitive salary and incentive package, excellent benefits and promotional opportunities within the company.
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to telephone and email inquiries about the status of your application. Only suitable applicants will be contacted by Natco Pharma (Canada) Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
- global pharma: 3 years (Preferred)
- Order Fulfilment: 3 years (Preferred)