Part Time: Executive Assistant
Western Canadian Properties Group is a well-accomplished and award-winning development and construction management company. Based in North Vancouver and with multiple multifamily and commercial projects across BC, we are looking for a full-time project administrator to join our site office team. This role will have the ideal candidate exemplifying personal proactiveness, time and task organization, and attention to detail. As part of a hands-on and lean management team, will support the office and management as detailed below.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in taking ownership of the following responsibilities:
a. Maintaining all office needs such as evaluating office inventory orders, acting as liaison with IT, Project coordinators, trade administration, and office equipment,.
b. Welcoming guests and customers and answering or directing calls.
c. Maintaining a safe and secure work environment at all times
d. Maintaining schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, and travel.
f. Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
g. Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
h. Perform receptionist duties
i. Other duties as required
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Able to find work in slow times
Working hours to be discussed.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with the majority of the skills described below, accompanied by a personal development and growth mindset as well as a no-fear attitude to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Strong fluency in written and verbal communication and presentation skills Proficient in research and statistical analysis
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment and Communications concepts
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Executive scheduling and reporting skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- High caliber for professionalism and confidentiality
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Two years of administrative assistance experience
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this job, we encourage you to submit a cover letter and your most recent resume to the application link in this post. We look forward to hearing from you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19